mardi 30 décembre 2014

A Splurge in Ann Summers




Purple Lace Bra - Ann Summers

Purple Lace Brief - Ann Summers

Jade Green Bra - Ann Summers

Jade Green Brief - Ann Summers



A few weeks ago I was having one of those days where I pretty much just hated everything! I looked in my underwear draw and I felt like I needed to update it with a few more new editions. I'm very much a Boux Avenue fan because I don't have a really common bra side and when you go past a D cup it's so hard to find your bra size in Marks & Spencers, Primark, Topshop etc. As I don't have a Boux Avenue near me I headed into Ann Summers and surprisingly came out with two new underwear matching sets for just over £40!

Jade Green Bra - Ann Summers

Jade Green Brief - Ann Summers



I picked up this jade green underwear set and I absolutely love it. It's not a colour I'd usually go for when it comes to underwear. I normally just wear white or black sets but as soon as I saw this one I had to have it! Ann Summers is great cause you can also use your student discount too. (yay!)

Purple Lace Bra - Ann Summers

Purple Lace Brief - Ann Summers



As the offer in-store was two bras for £30 and two pairs of pants for £12, I decided to pick up another set. I picked up this purple set as it was so pretty! I think these two sets were a great change from just plain and simple black and white matching sets and it'll add a bit of colour into your day!



What do you think of Ann Summers? Do you like wearing matching sets?

 photo xoxo_zpsef0b558b.jpg

Twitter//Instagram//Facebook









click to view Anime Buzze EnGliSh

click to confirm All Movies 2015 Arabic

click to continue Games Rental

click to continue New Film

click to continue Play Games Arabic

via Qlick here

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire