mercredi 24 décembre 2014

Home for the Holidays

taupe coat duffel bag

Cassidy weekender bag + Cadena heels thanks to Sole Society, J.Crew Coat , BR shirt

Ann Taylor cropped sweater and necklace , J.Brand jeans, 12mm pearl earrings (similar )



I've been dressing very formulaic lately and this patterned dress shirt + cropped cable sweater pairing has been on heavy rotation. It's a foolproof layered look for work (see my IG pic ) worn with BR ankle pants, and works equally well outside the office with skinny jeans. jcrew lady day coat petites December has been a month of short trips. For packing, I've been liking the classic casual look of this Sole Society Cassidy weekender bag in addition to my usual large tote (either a Longchamp or the Goyard St. Louis). It's also packed up and coming with me to CA where my family and Nick's will be spending our first Christmas all together! I first saw the Cassidy on the stylish Juley T's Instagram and had to find out where it was from. I would personally love to find a leather weekender bag down the road, but the pebbled faux-leather material here feels durable and is also a good option for shoppers who prefer vegan materials.



taupe coat duffel bag 2 I read some complaints about the size being too small, but for fellow light packers I can fit ~2 pairs of shoes, 2 outfits, PJs and toiletries with a little room to spare. The inside is fully lined in a herringbone/chevron print fabric, with a large zippered pockets and two smaller insert pockets. The Cassidy is about 10" x 17" wide, and has a larger sister Lacie at 15" x 19." Both have a removable luggage tag, and removable and adjustable shoulder strap with a reinforcement patch so that a thin strap doesn't dig into your shoulders. I only wish that for a travel bag, the Cassidy would come with metal feet on the bottom (which I just noticed the larger Lacie does have!).

sole society duffle tote

You guys know I'm a big fan of ankle straps on shoes - these Cadena heels reminded me of my beloved J.Crew gold strappy heels but in suede, and the neutral color keeps the strap from being truncating on shorter legs. The style looks sleek on the foot and the suede is good quality in my opinion. Most of my Sole Society heels run small or narrow, but these in my usual size 5 felt true to size and the width was comfy. The Portobello color is a pretty grey taupe, very similar to my coat here in "cobblestone" if you're familiar with that shade. taupe coat duffel bag 1

Thank you to Sole Society for sponsoring this post!







Wishing all of you happy holidays, and safe travels if you'll be on the road!









click to view Anime Buzze EnGliSh

click to confirm All Movies 2015 Arabic

click to continue Games Rental

click to continue New Film

click to continue Play Games Arabic

via Qlick here

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire