jeudi 12 février 2015

Back to business baby

It seems quit fitting that my first outfit post would be an outfit that makes me think of the world of business (and weirdly fifty shades of grey, maybe because the promo stuff is everywhere and im wearing all grey or I'm just going a little mad)




























Turban, c/o missguided* | Full length long wool coat, river island* | Grey crop top, glamorous* | Faux leather skater skirt, ebay - £5 | Grey bag, riverisland*





I'm obsessed with this coat in the colder months. It really is just like walking around with a portable blanket, so whenever it gets too cold to function you can just belt it up and you're good to go! It's not only super snuggley, but long, which means bare legs are a *little* more acceptable.. (although not particularly recommended by any stretch of the imagination!)



Turbans are also a really cool staple to have in anyones winter wardrobe in my opinion. They're quite a statement piece but a change from the standard fedora/beanie combo that I tend to rock, and also fit with this outfit seamlessly!



I'm not sure what made me decide to go for such a grey and dark theme, but a pop of bright lipstick was needed to match the red at the bottom of my heels, and the apocalips by rimmel london are a firm favourite in my winter wardrobe!



I'm off to a wedding tomorrow so will try and grab a few snaps of the outfit, and also the surroundings as I absolutely adore weddings and they're the most picture perfect moment! I then have an exciting weekend for valentines that I will bring you guys along to.. can't wait!



What have been your staples in your winter wardrobe?

p.s. thank you all so much for the wonderful comments on my last post!

p.p.s. what do you think of the new camera, nod bad, eh?










Photos by Kamisha. Shot with a Canon 6d and an 85mm 1.8 lense and edited in Adobe lightroom.



Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |









» Join our Facebook Join Now

» Join our twitter Join Now

» Join our YouTube Join Now

» Join our Instagram Join Now

» Join our Tumblr Join Now

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire