vendredi 27 mars 2015

Fashion: 5 Style Lessons Rachel Green Taught Us







Like me, you're probably a little bit addicted to watching Friends. When I have a spare half hour I'll turn on Comedy Central and catch up on whatever Friends episode they're airing. I have seen every episode of Friends a few too many times. I fell in love with Rachel Green's style and despite being a show shot in the 90's her style is very relevant today.



1. Checkered skirts are always a good idea.



2.Layering clothes is always trendy.

3. Oversized clothing is the way forward.



4. Dungarees are definitely appropriate for adults to wear.

5. Turtlenecks are a style essential.

Shops my Rachel Green Inspired Picks here:






What style lessons have you learnt from Rachel Green?

 photo xoxo_zpsef0b558b.jpg

Twitter//Instagram//Facebook









» Join our Facebook Join Now

» Join our twitter Join Now

» Join our YouTube Join Now

» Join our Instagram Join Now

» Join our Tumblr Join Now

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire