mercredi 24 décembre 2014

Christmas Perfume Gift Sets from Fragrance Direct (Under £10)




Kylie Minogue Perfume Set - Fragrance Direct(*)

David Beckham Perfume Set - Fragrance Direct

I'm back! It feels so weird to actually have some time to sit at my laptop and blog! It's been about 3 weeks since I've really had time to read blogs, check twitter and of course update fashion-train! Today I handed in my last deadline before christmas and I've been so busy with trying to do 7 uni projects and hand them all in these past few weeks! I'm now home for christmas (yay!) I still have projects to complete but I have a LOT of time to blog!

David Beckham Perfume Set - Fragrance Direct



I started my christmas shopping a few weeks ago and thought why not look online? I've become obsessed with fragrances lately and they're super addictive to buy! I've got my eye on a few Marc Jacobs perfumes at the moment and it doesn't help that Fragrance Direct keep putting them on offer! I picked up this present as an extra gift amongst presents for my boyfriend and I think it's such a good stocking filler!

Kylie Minogue Perfume Set - Fragrance Direct(*)



I decided to treat myself too as these gift sets are so discounted and smell so good! I remember picking up this set a few years ago in Boots and loving the smell! So why not while you're doing the rest of your christmas shopping online have a look at Fragrance Direct?



What do you think of perfume gift sets? What do you have your eye on this christmas?

 photo xoxo_zpsef0b558b.jpg

Twitter//Instagram//Facebook









click to view Anime Buzze EnGliSh

click to confirm All Movies 2015 Arabic

click to continue Games Rental

click to continue New Film

click to continue Play Games Arabic

via Qlick here

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire