mercredi 24 décembre 2014

The Winter Floral Two Piece




Crop Top - USC(*)

Midi Skirt - USC(*)

Clutch Bag - Primark (Similar Here)

Boots - Daniel Footwear(*)

It feels like I've steered away from outfit posts for a while now. I get so 'weight conscious' when it comes to uploading outfit posts at the moment on my blog. The blogging world is now full of size 6/8 skinny model like people and it seems to be that not much is 'real' about outfit posting anymore. I'm a size UK 10 and I feel super overweight when it comes to blogging. I know size 10 is nothing to be worried about but that's the reason why I've not put up many outfit posts lately!

I now just think size 10 is nothing to be ashamed of and that people would rather see a realistic weight then me trying to slim down to a size 8! So now back to the outfit...



Crop Top - USC(*)

Midi Skirt - USC(*)

Clutch Bag - Primark (Similar Here)

Boots - Daniel Footwear(*)

I was sent this gorgeous two piece from USC and I absolutely love it. I know two-pieces were more of a summer thing but I think this print is more winter florals! You can pick this up for under £20 too which is a total bargain. I've teamed it up with my favourite black boots from Daniel Footwear and a simple black clutch!



What do you think of this two piece? Would you wear a two piece in winter?

 photo xoxo_zpsef0b558b.jpg

Twitter//Instagram//Facebook

Shop The Post













click to view Anime Buzze EnGliSh

click to confirm All Movies 2015 Arabic

click to continue Games Rental

click to continue New Film

click to continue Play Games Arabic

via Qlick here

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire