mardi 16 décembre 2014

GREY MAXI AND STELLA PLATFORMS

zaramaxidress5

zaramaxidress7 zaramaxidress1 zaramaxidress9 zaramaxidress2 zaramaxidress8 zaramaxidress10 zaramaxidress3 zaramaxidress6 zaramaxidress4

I love the maxi dress, it can be thrown on and dressed up or down with accessories. What I adore about maxi dresses is that with a simple change or shoes or adding a cardigan the look is transformed. Today I am wearing a grey maxi dress I got from Zara paired with my favourite Stella platform loafers, Givenchy Antigona bag and my Celine sunglasses.



Dress: Zara (similar here)

Shoes: Stella McCartney

Sunglasses: Celine

Bag: Givenchy

Earcuff: Windsor

Watch: Daniel Wellington

Rings: Petit Sesame



SHOP THE LOOK:









YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:



from ok Fashion and style http://ift.tt/1z0s4Xg

via Qlick here

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire