dimanche 14 décembre 2014

Kavita Does New York ft Macys | Central Park





For the second day at Macys, I hopped along to the YSL counter to get the 'YSL' experience. It was such a treat to get to have my face done up by a high end beauty brand, and I got so many lovely little travel sized freebies. Oh, and I may or may not have used some of my Macys gift card on the touche eclat.. but more on that another day!















I popped along to Stella 34 with the Macy's PR team, the amazing restuarant in the Macys store with an awesome view and even better food. I went for pizza (uh, obviously) and tasted the most delicious gelato ever.. pistachio & chocolate. Would 1000% recommend, even if you aren't going into macys to shop for the day, to pop into here for some food as it honestly was delicious!













Then I headed off to Central Park to hang out with one of my lovely readers Seema, who was kind enough to shoot these photos for me. I really really love this oversized cowl knit sweater, and these miista shoes are my favourite boots. I ALWAYS gets complimented on them and they are so comfortable and the perfect boot for A/W I can't get over it. If you are going to invest in some over the knee boots this season, it has to be this pair!



I also wore my gret cape thing from bershka for the first time, which I thing is just a perfect layering piece! Grey is one of those colours which is perfect to wear if you think you're getting a little too obsessed with black (easily done!) and suits pretty much every skin tone as far as I am aware!


























Photos by Seema Kukadia



Grey Knit Cowl Neck Jumper Dress, c/o Missguided

Oversized Grey Tassle Cape, c/o Bershka

Over The Knee Leather Heeled Boots c/o Miista



Central Park is absolutely beautiful and was such a lovely place to shoot some outfit pictures, especially one so layered up as this. I really am trying to embrace the colder weather, even though I do find it hard to be 'edgier' and myself when the days get colder. These boots are definitely a staple piece for me though!



Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |





from ok Fashion and style http://ift.tt/1yOjJ3U

via Qlick here

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire