jeudi 30 avril 2015

Macys + Talbots Friends & Family sales

talbots sandals
Dress by my friend Khatu, Ray-ban glasses in blue/gold (on sale!), Talbots sandals

Low-heeled neutral sandals are a must for the upcoming seasons...I know several of you were interested in my Talbots sandals from last year (long sold out), so I wanted to mention the cute options available this year. Talbots is currently having a 30% off Friends & Family sale with code FRIENDS30, ends 5/4. Sizes are starting to sell out, especially for online exclusive-styles. My favorite is the Peggy sandal with a low, comfortable block heel, constructed very similarly to my favorite pair from last year. I love all three classic color options, and the touch of gold on the inside of the heel (see stock photo) is so unexpectedly chic. I wore them around all day with no breaking-in needed. Size 5's are gone in all colors for the Peggy, but I found them to run a little small and a 5.5 fit me snugly. Here's another look at them:
chambray shirt striped skirt small

Halogen shirt (Pls excuse the wrinkles! Got caught in the rain then stuffed inside my purse)

Here's a few other flat to low-heeled options that are part of their F&F sale. I've generally found Talbots footwear to be of good quality and comfy, and my friends are always surprised to learn where they're from. As an FYI, sizes 5 and 5.5 are online only.

Macy's is also having a F&F with 25% off most items - lots of pieces that I love are included! Nordstrom is price matching and I noticed that some of the matched prices are actually lower there than at Macy's.
1. The Steve Madden Stecy sandals that I've been over-wearing (see my review and comments on comfort) retail for less at Nordstrom and have the 25% off applied on that.
2. Ray-ban classic aviators (I wore the "brown" here and the "blue/gold" up above) are easily adjustable for flat nose bridges, and also appear to be priced less at Nordstorm.
3. Michael Kors Sutton satchel - priced the same at Macy's and at Nordstrom, with more color options in stock at Macy's. See the pale blue on me.




» Join our Facebook Join Now
» Join our twitter Join Now
» Join our YouTube Join Now
» Join our Instagram Join Now
» Join our Tumblr Join Now

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire