lundi 20 avril 2015

White Out

At times, wearing white is refreshing and chic; for me, it is not limited to certain seasons or special occasions. For today’s post, I paired a lace skirt, cami and a fitted white jacket for a chic and classy look. I accessorized with a pearl necklace and a mix of white & beige sandals for contrast. I put on my red lipstick to add a pop of color. 

What I Am Wearing:
Topshop lace skirt (sold out, similar here, here, yellow version here, white skirt options here) // Top (similar here and here) // River Island sandals (sold out, similar here & here) // Pearl necklace (c/o here)










Have a lovely day!

xoxo
Stella

Photographed by Deji

Brought to you by PearlSource




» Join our Facebook Join Now
» Join our twitter Join Now
» Join our YouTube Join Now
» Join our Instagram Join Now
» Join our Tumblr Join Now

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire