dimanche 5 avril 2015

Beauty: Topshop Beauty at Feel Unique




Topshop Beauty The Foundation

Topshop Beauty Cheek Jelly

Topshop Nails

A few weeks ago I opened up this amazing parcel from Feel Unique. As time goes on I'm becoming more of a fan of Feel Unique. Whenever i'm wanting some beauty related for someones birthday present it's the first place I stop and look. I love how whenever you type for a discount code for Feel Unique online there's normally a 10% off code or offer of some sort as well.



Topshop Nails

I've never been the biggest fan of Topshop nail polishes but this dark purple didn't disappoint. It's been a great colour for when I want to be a little bit more bold with my nails. It lasts a few days without chipping too!





Topshop Beauty The Foundation

Topshop foundation is something I'd never thought I would try. I'm used to MAC foundations which don't come out the bottle this thin but it was so good to try a new foundation. Once blended in this foundation was quite sheer coverage so on days when I don't feel like wearing as much make up!

What do you think of Topshop Beauty?

 photo xoxo_zpsef0b558b.jpg

Twitter//Instagram//Facebook

Shop The Post













» Join our Facebook Join Now

» Join our twitter Join Now

» Join our YouTube Join Now

» Join our Instagram Join Now

» Join our Tumblr Join Now

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire