vendredi 24 avril 2015

Minimal Neutrals


As I've slowly been converting my wardrobe over to spring & summer pieces, I'm realizing the almost complete lack of prints (save for stripes) in my closet.  I think much of the reason for this is that, as my style has evolved, I've found myself gravitating towards clean lines, solid neutrals and slightly minimalist styles.  A perfect example of this is all of the draped pieces I've been wearing a lot this season (seen here, here & here).  This sleeveless jacket is no exception - I love the sophisticated silhouette and that I can simply change out the belt to give it a whole new look.







What I'm wearing:
c/o Dorothy Perkins vest (on sale + free shipping w/ code DPTREAT), H&M top
Paige Denim jeans (similar here or here), c/o JustFab heels (similar here or here), 
Zara belt (similar), Clare Vivier clutch (similar herehere or here), 
Mango necklace (similar), Bracelets: LOFT (similar) & J. Crew, Ray-Ban wayfarers




» Join our Facebook Join Now
» Join our twitter Join Now
» Join our YouTube Join Now
» Join our Instagram Join Now
» Join our Tumblr Join Now

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire