vendredi 24 avril 2015

Sporty Dress


If I'm being totally honest, this hasn't been the best week for me.  Nothing particularly bad has happened, but I've just felt a little down and have struggled to find my usual optimistic spirit.  After a few days of throwing a pity party, I decided it was time that I snapped out of it...and there's no greater mood-booster than a bright dress & bold lip! Nothing beats wearing a silhouette that makes you feel like a million bucks - for me, a fit & flare shape does the trick every time.  I love the flattering colorblocked details that give this a slightly sporty feel + I couldn't help but smile wearing this cheery persimmon hue.

What I'm wearing:
c/o Dorothy Perkins dress (I'm wearing a 4 Tall; also in regular), c/o LuLu*s heels (similar here or here), 
c/o ShopLately clutch (similar), c/o Kitsch earrings, c/o Capwell & Co. ring, Lips: Revlon Colorburst Coral




» Join our Facebook Join Now
» Join our twitter Join Now
» Join our YouTube Join Now
» Join our Instagram Join Now
» Join our Tumblr Join Now

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire