mardi 12 mai 2015

Unconventional Suit


Hi everyone and hope you all had a great weekend. I am wishing all incredible and hardworking moms a Happy Mother's Day. On Saturday, Nolan went for a playdate at my friend’s house and it was awesome.
 
On Sunday, (Mother's Day), it was all about me. I was pampered and in the evening, my husband and Nolan took me to dinner at one of my favorite restaurants. How did you spend your weekend?
 
Today’s post is my take on a casual and "unconventional" suit. I wore comfy jogger pants with sequin embellishments and paired it with a white button-down shirt and my favorite blazer. This combination is perfect for a dinner date with friends and a white tee substitute will look great. I completed the look with a statement necklace and my Gianvito Rossi shoesfor an edgy appeal. 

What I Am Wearing:
Express jogger pants (here, similar here) // Forever 21 blazer (old, try this here & here) // Gianvito Rossi pumps (here, or here, love these here & here) // Ray ban sunglasses (here) // MAC Ruby Woo (here) // Necklace (here, try this here)


Thanks for stopping by...have a lovely week!

xoxo
Stella

Photographed by Deji




» Join our Facebook Join Now
» Join our twitter Join Now
» Join our YouTube Join Now
» Join our Instagram Join Now
» Join our Tumblr Join Now

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire