jeudi 8 janvier 2015

Real Techniques Nic's Picks Collection Review




Real Techniques Nic's Picks Brush Set - Look Fantastic



I will always be a fan of Real Techniques brushes. Since I discovered the expert face brush (you can get it for £8.99 here) my make-up application has new been the same since. I use the real techniques brushes everyday and I probably have most of the brushes now! You can check out my previous posts on real techniques here, here and here.

Real Techniques Nic's Picks Brush Set - Look Fantastic



I love how there is 3 set exclusive brushes in this set, which are the cheek brush, angled shadow brush and the eyeliner brush. They're so nice to look at and look a lot more expensive then they are. I loved how good value for money these brushes are and easy they are to use. I never used a make-up brush up until about 2 years ago and now I don't leave the house without the essential real techniques brushes!



Real Techniques Nic's Picks Brush Set - Look Fantastic



I've been testing out this set for about a week now and my favourite brushes are definitely the duo fibre face brush which is perfect for dusting a bit of powder over your make up, and the cheek brush I like using as a high-light!



What do you think of real techniques? Have you picked up this collection?

 photo xoxo_zpsef0b558b.jpg

Twitter//Instagram//Facebook

Shop The Post













click to view Anime Buzze EnGliSh

click to confirm All Movies 2015 Arabic

click to continue Games Rental

click to continue New Film

click to continue Play Games Arabic

via Qlick here

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire