jeudi 8 janvier 2015

The Perfect Winter Red Lipstick




Mac Russian Red Lipstick - Selfridges



Mac Russian Red Lipstick - Selfridges

I've been searching for the perfect red lipstick to help me stay glamorous in the winter! I find some of the reds I currently have in my lipstick collection too red and after reading various reviews online and watching some beauty videos on youtube. I came across russian red and knew I had to purchase it.



It's the perfect deep red and looks amazing with such a simple outfit. I love wearing this lipstick with a black turtleneck and a pair of skinny jeans! It's a simple but stylish look for winter time!





What do you think of Mac lipsticks? Are you a fan of Russian Red?

 photo xoxo_zpsef0b558b.jpg

Twitter//Instagram//Facebook

Shop The Post













click to view Anime Buzze EnGliSh

click to confirm All Movies 2015 Arabic

click to continue Games Rental

click to continue New Film

click to continue Play Games Arabic

via Qlick here

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire