jeudi 8 janvier 2015

This Weeks High-Street Picks #22 - It's All About Monochrome




Contrast T-Shirt - Topshop

Striped High Neck Top - Boohoo

Ripped Joni Jeans - Topshop

Nike Air Max Theas - JD Sports

Geometric Print Shirt - River Island

Zig-Zag Treggings - Topshop



I absolutely love putting these posts together! It gives me so much inspiration but also makes me want to go shopping! (oops) I'm loving monochrome at the moment and I think the new year is a great opportunity to give your wardrobe a bit of a make-over. I think adding a few monochrome pieces to your wardrobe is ideal this January.



I really like this contrast t-shirt is great to team with a pair of high-waisted jeans and converse for a cool casual look. I am a massive fan of striped tops and this one from Boohoo is a complete and utter bargain. I think it would look great with a leather skirt and a pair of chelsea boots.



What do you think of this wishlist? Which items are you loving?

 photo xoxo_zpsef0b558b.jpg

Twitter//Instagram//Facebook

Shop The Post













click to view Anime Buzze EnGliSh

click to confirm All Movies 2015 Arabic

click to continue Games Rental

click to continue New Film

click to continue Play Games Arabic

via Qlick here

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire